With the Vivus Golf Resort project we are expanding the current range of options for funding the purchase of an apartment. In addition to the standard funding currently available, when you pay 10 % after signing the Future Purchase Agreement and then pay the remaining 90 % of the purchase price including VAT after the official approval of the project, we have now added another option. With this, before signing the Future Purchase Agreement you can specify what percentage you want to pay immediately and what the resulting additional payment will be after the official approval. 
The prices stated on the project website in the “Apartments” section are the basic prices. If you opt to pay a first instalment of between 11 % and 90 % of the basic purchase price including VAT after signing the Future Purchase Agreement, a bonus will be deducted the basic purchase price amounting to 5 % of the sum paid over and above the amount of the standard 10 % first instalment. This offer is valid for Future Purchase Agreements signed before 30 June 2022.

A.    STANDARD – see price list for purchase price (including VAT)      

 Instalment Instalment amount  Maturity date 

  

1. 10 % of purchase price 15 days From signature of Future Purchase Agreement.
2. 90 % of purchase price 15 days On the basis of the payment order issued by the seller after the issue of the official approval.

      

B.    INDIVIDUAL – see price list for purchase price (including VAT), reduced by bonus of 5 % of the sum paid in advance of the sum paid over and above the amount of the standard 10 % first instalment, although a minimum of 11 %.

 Instalment Instalment amout  Maturity date 

  

1. 11 - 90 % of purchase price 15 days From signature of Future Purchase Agreement
2. 89 - 10 % of purchase price 15 days On the basis of the payment order issued by the seller after the issue of the official approval.

        
Model example:

The price of the apartment including parking space and cellar is 8,000,000 CZK including VAT.

A.    STANDARD 

•    1st instalment            800,000 CZK
•    2nd instalment        7,200,000 CZK

B.    INDIVIDUAL

•    the client has opted to pay 70 % after signing the Future Purchase Agreement.
•    1st instalment         5,600,000 CZK
•    2nd instalment        2,160,000 CZK. 
The 5 % bonus is calculated from the difference between the standard 10% instalment and the individual first instalment and is deducted from the 2nd instalment. In this model example, it is therefore calculated from the sum of 4,800,000 CZK.             

Other information:

In the event of a change requested by the client (a change to end elements and surfaces), any additional costs with an increase in statutory VAT with a 15-day maturity period are subject to an extraordinary instalment on the basis of the payment order after their amount has been mutually approved. The price of a client change will be taken into account in the total purchase price in the purchase contract.
The sale of an apartment is subject to the first reduced VAT rate, i.e. 15 %. The sale of a non-residential unit, the sale of a share in a non-residential unit, garage space, or a share in land with the right to use a specific parking space is subject to the basic VAT rate, i.e. 21 %. If one purchase contract includes the sale of an apartment and the sale of a share in a non-residential unit, garage space, or a share in land with the right to use a specific parking space, the VAT rate is determined by the main item, i.e. that subject of transfer will be subject to the first reduced VAT rate, i.e. 15 %.
The tax documents for the individual payments are issued by the statutory deadline, i.e. no later than within 15 days after the individual instalments of the purchase price have been credited to the seller’s account.